Sunday 3 April 2011

lazy sunday crafting...


Hello, well i have loads of time to craft today, as it's mothers day my family have done everything, how lucky am I. so here is a card i made this afternoon. It is also for a challenge over on the Do craft site... Digi challenge.

I have used a Kenny K image and made my own flowers. added a bit bling on her hat and shoes.

I am also adding this card to some super challenge blogs and they are:-

Catch the bug......anything goes

Our creative corner..handmade paper flower,ribbon and bling

Bling it on....digi image and bling

Baby bud designs.....flowers

Digi's with attitude......anything goes

so that's it,

Hope all mam's had a lovely day....enjoy the rest of the evening too,

hugs carol x

11 comments:

Claire said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at Digi's With Attitude! and good luck
Claire xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Carol,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Debra said...

Wonderful card and the flowers look great (thanks also for the Gerard Eye Candy LOL).

Thank you for joining us at the Digi's With Attitude! Anything Goes Challenge this week. We hope to see you again at the next challenge and good luck!

Debra
Digi's With Attitude! Design Team

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Carol, I like the image, your colouring is fab.
Kevin xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Carol
A gorgeous card love the image and your colouring is fab,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. I love the papers.

Nikki x

Patsi said...

Gorgeous card I love this image. Thanks for joining us at bling it on xx

Sharon Wheet said...

Beautiful card! And I love the glitter accents. Thanks for playing along with us @ OCC. I hope that we see more of your work again.

Jackie said...

What a fun card, I love the colors you used on this one! Thank you for playing along with us this week at the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog! I hope to see you play along with us again soon!

XxJULESxX said...

gorgeous Carol! love the flowers!

Shell said...

Fabulous card you have used one of my fav Kenny K's there, Thanks for joining us at Bling It On this month.
Shell xx

Photobucket

counter