Friday 5 August 2011

DT project for CRAFTYCATZ

Morning Bloggers....Yep It's Friday are you ready for the weekend to begin ..I know i will be as usual..... I have set my post last weekend so i hope it has posted this morning.


It's new challenge time at CRAFTYCATZ


and the theme is BACK TO SCHOOL


i bet a few of you are already looking forward to that....lol


Our sponsor is The stamping Boutique


we had some lovely images to play with and i chose this one, the chair with the books on. I have made a pencil holder for the desk,


Martha Stewart boarder punch, flowers from sash and brown raffia ribbon.


Pop round and join in.


Enjoy the weekend when it comes.


Hugs carol


4 comments:

Janette said...

Fab idea Carol, hope your ok.xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous Carol hope you are well have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Curly said...

This is just brill Carol I love the papers, and I hope you are well ,
take care and have a lovely weekend,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Tasha said...

Oh this is fab, i love the paper and those beautiful flowers
love tasha xx

Photobucket

counter