Friday 4 May 2012

FLOWERS and more

Hello bloggers, Happy Friday,  and it's even better because it's a B Hol weekend, so nice and long..lol
My today card is my Friday DT card for CRAFTY CATZ  and the theme is "April showers bring forth May flowers ",this is NOT just flowers on your card it has to be on the image. 
My image is a LOTV and it's one of my fav's i have used swirls embossing folder and cuttlebug for the backing
added flowers from my stock and gorgeous pink ribbon.

Our sponsor this week is  CRIMSON CLOUD, so pop on over to the blog for details of the prize.
and check out the other DT creations.
Other challenges this card fits into is .......
Divas by design......monochromatic
Inky impressions.......lots of ribbon
Have a lovely weekend,
x carol x


10 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Carol
A gorgeous and beautiful card love the embossing and beautiful colour's have a lovely weekend my friend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love the pink and white together....

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Carol,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Joey said...

Carol this is gorgeous, love the design and shape of this easel and the embossing looks fantastic, thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions. Joey xx

Kerry said...

Your card is Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Kerry

coops said...

gorgeous card carol.stunning pretty design and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Carol, love the image and pretty colours...enjoy the weekend.
Wendy xx

kay said...

beautiful card,love your layout,x

Marlene Atkinson said...

Gorgeous card Carol, You left a message on my blog about my card, make a little wish, I think there has been a mix up, I put this card into the challenge#130 and the card challenge #131 called April Showers is the one for this challenge. I hope you don't mind me sending this. Marlene

KelliJo said...

What a pretty card! Thanks for playing at the Inky Challenges!!

Photobucket

counter