Thursday 8 November 2012

Craft challenge DT card


Hello ...At work today  as i was off yesterday as a day off on my rota, nice to have these mid week, got a few things done, bit of everything, crafting, housework, etc etc 
Now onto the reason i am here, this is my DT card for CRAFT  and our theme is 
Inspired by a film  
well my film is YOU'VE GOT MAIL 
I love this film, with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan
as this little image is called Mail Call and is from Stitchey Bear Digital stamps, which is one of our sponsors this week.
Our other fab sponsors are
so four fabulous prizes.

Nice to have you join in with us if you have the time, 
adding this card to these other challenges,
I love promarker's.....pretty in pink.
Papertake weekly......Anything goes
x Carol x
  

8 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Love that film too Carol! I may have to dig it out to watch again at the weekend now, lol. Great card hun, she is sooo cute. Hugs Sxx

Caroline said...

Morning Carol the card is gorgeous love the image and the colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

what a cutie this is love the pastel shades fabulous work hugs sassyxxxx

mixamatoasties said...

What a sweet card!

Susan x

coops said...

so gorgeous carol.adorable sweet image and i love the pink :D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Carol.

Hugs Riet.xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Oh how sweet, such a pretty card, love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

Lorraine said...

Oh, lovely and pink. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Photobucket

counter