Thursday 23 May 2013

Colour challenge at Craft


OOh a little late with my post today..had a few  family things going on....... did not even  have time to  schedule my post. so anyway here is my DT project for CRAFT
Our theme this week is a colour theme
  

so great for the men cards i would say.....
I have used All tied up from our sponsor QKR

other sponsors this week include 

Crimson Cloud



so now all you have to do is play along.....looking forward to seeing your creations, thanks for your visit today,
adding my card to 
Cute card Thursday....Tie it up 
Sarah Hurley chall..shades of blue
Crafts and me ....Lots of layers
I love promarkers....Anything goes

x Carol x

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is a wonderful masculine card and the blues are perfect for it.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Carol.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sheryl said...

This is stunning Carol - love it.
Hugs Sheryl xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such an adorable image and card. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

coops said...

so stunning carol.i love your colour and fab fun image :D

xx coops xx

Carol C said...

Fantastic card Carol, I love the image :D Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges this month :) Carol xx

Photobucket

counter