Thursday 30 May 2013

One for DAD


Beep Beep...Morning bloggers, hows things going, well i'm here again, busy week this week with DT creations.....
Today i share with you my project for CRAFT 
Our theme is Fathers Day, which is not too far away!! so this is a good chance to get on board and get prepared for the kids who leave it till the last minute and say Mam have you got a card made i can give to dad...does that sound familiar, well it does in my house..LOL
I have used this fab image from our sponsor Karens Doodles, who is sponsoring our top 3
The image is called Born to ride.


Our other fab sponsors this week are.....
My Store  


and

yeah lots of prizes so lots of winners...
ADDING MY CARD TO THESE OTHER CHALLENGES..
Cupcake craft chall.....for the boys.
Creative moments....lots of layers
Creative craft chall...for the fellas
thanks for your visit today, i love having you pop round it makes my day..
take care x Carol x 


7 comments:

Janette said...

Fab card Carol.xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and gorgeous card Carol
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

Ooohh...I love this card! Such a great image that puts a smile on ones face!! =) Great colors and papers! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous fun card, made me smile. Love the image and colors. Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments. Abbie (Owner) xx

kay said...

Awesome card x

coops said...

hehe this is brilliant carol.fab fun image and I love your design and bunting ;D

xx coops xx

Photobucket

counter