Wednesday 5 June 2013

I am Sailing .....






Hello and Happy Wednesday to you all, well half way through the week, not belong for the weekend, whooooo... I was just singing there for a wee minute I Am sailing.... I am sailing ...Home again across the sea....by Rod Stewart...... funny how an image reminds you of a song or two..lol
Today at CRAFTY RIBBONS web site there is some new ribbons...ooh they are so gorgeous and fresh...just perfect for the men in our lives to!! and this week they are holding a
My card shows you the lovely stripey ribbon which is just new in. I have embossed my white card and Decoupaged my little yacht..... ooh and the little darling buttons are from Crafty ribbons too!! tomorrow i will share another creation using more of the ribbons.

Some extra news - Crafty Ribbons has joined blogger.


We are holding a followers candy

and you find them HERE for more info on the candy!!!

I adding my card to these other challenge blogs ....
My Sheri crafts....one for the boys/Fathers day
Brown Sugar..Masculine cards
Papercrafting journey...Masculine cards
thanks for stopping by...enjoy your week,  carol x

9 comments:

Liza said...

A lovely nautical card, great job.

Liza x

kay said...

This is fab but curse you I have that song in my head now lol x

coops said...

so stunning carol.fab design and I love the boat :D

xx coops x

Jackie W said...

Fabulous card! Love the sailboat and design! Your die cut and embossing are great! Thanks for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges!
Jackie :)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Carol.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marge said...

What a perfect masculine card & I love the red/white/blue color combo & that delicious ribbon!!! Thanks sooo much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts challenge!!!

Karen said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us in the brown sugar challenge. Karen

Karen Petitt said...

A gorgeous and fresh card. Thank you so much for joining us at PCJ for our masculine challenge Karen P, Paper Crafting Journey Design Team http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/

Monika Reeck said...

I love the paper piecing your Images and great color for Manly/Boy card...really great job..

I am also joining the Paper Crafting Journey Challenge, my card is number 175, would you mind to come and see it on my blog, and I would be happy if you could leave me some love...happy sunday...Hugs, Monika

Photobucket

counter