Thursday 18 July 2013

aaah so wish it was my hols!!


Hello and Happy Thursday....i have a few posts this week so they will be kept short and sweet, just like me...lol
Today sees a new challenge starting at CRAFT the theme is an inspiration photo

Challenge 216, 18th of July 2013

now i have lost my mojo for this card, it's not been around all week, really struggling not in a craft mood at all. so ready for my hols i think, which are still a long way off! 
so this is my interpretation, went with the whole relax and colour thing. 


Used a Penny Black stamp which has never been inked up for ages, embossed the blue mirror card and added ribbon from stash, used a MS boarder punch and a little glitter on the flower.
The sponsors this week include

Crimson Cloud  
DigiDarla and Digital Stamp Club

Hope you can play along with us....
x carol x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Really pretty card, love the cute image, Mary x

coops said...

so gorgeous carol.fab embossing and I love the sweet hedgie :D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card - I love the embossing on the mirri card. Hugs, Claire x

Photobucket

counter