Thursday 16 January 2014

A little bit of Decoupage

Hi ...How ae you all doing,  I am sitting here yawning my little head off as its Wednesday evening (10.30) and i always schedule my posts but they are usually done by now..lol  it feels like its been a very long day, I really need my bed as been up since 6.30 this morning .
Ok this is my card for our challenge over at CRAFT the theme is  use a Technique and this week it is Decoupage, when i first started cardmaking i use to do decouage all of the time, not so much lately. so i did enjoy doing this one.

I have used an image from one of our sponsors this week 
Sweet and Sassy called Morning glory.
rinted many times and then coloured and cut out


I have left the sentiment off , i can add this at a later date as flowers can be for anything.
other sponsors this week include 
  logoshadow

 

Thanks for your visit today ....take care 
Have a lovely Day 
x Carol 

1 comment:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful card carol. The layers really make it pop
Love it
Hugs Kelly

Photobucket

counter