Thursday 2 January 2014

DT card for CRAFT


Hi there..well here we are into the next year...wow that year went fast!!
I do wish all my friends a Happy and Healthy New year.
Today is a new challenge day at CRAFT our theme today is ANYTHING GOES.
I have used an image from Bugaboo, who is one of our sponsors today.


I have used acetate to wrap over the top of my main card sorry the photo not too good, not easy to take a pic in the dark nights...especaly with mirror card and acetate!!
Our sponsors this week are 

  

Sassy Studio Designs  

Hope you can find time to play along....
Have a nice day!!


Adding my card too
Charisma cardz......Birthday
Crafty creations...Anything goes
I love Promarkers....More than one fold
x Carol x

6 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Carol.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

Happy new year! Great creation. Good luck in the Milkcoffee challenge, Lou DT

Cat's sCrap said...

What an adorable card ! Funny elephant and bird. Beautiful papers and butterflies. Congratulations !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz in this period of birthday !

Best wishes for 2014 !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A gorgeous card and I love the adorable image and the acetate.

Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz in our 5th Birthday Celebrations and good luck.

Sarahxx

Unknown said...

This is so cute, I love the image and the style of your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx

Vee said...

Lovely design and a very pretty card. Thanks for joining our Birthday challenge at Charisma Cardz
xx Vee

Photobucket

counter