Thursday 13 February 2014

New Home card

Hi...wow what terrible weather...
I hope everyone is keeping safe with the floods, 
Todays card is a quick card for me as i am not able to colour my images in and use of scissors etc are out so its diecuts all the way for me...My thumb is still out of action so this bow was a real task..LOL
This is my DT card for CRAFTY RIBBONS blog
Our theme is
RIBBON N BOWS
You could win a

I have used spellbinders dies and the Grosgrain ribbons are from HERE  and the Sequin waste HERE at the crafty ribbon store in silver
Thanks for stopping by today, 
x Carol x

3 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Ooh, like this Carol - my new address is ..... Hugs xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope your hand is better soon. Your card is gorgeous

Carol said...

Hugs love the card gorgeous embellies x

PS I may be a regular as I love the eye candy in your side bar!!

Photobucket

counter