Friday 18 July 2014

Summers here


ooh summer has come....well here on my card it has not sure about it here in England 
Today i'm back with a DT card for CRAFTY CATZ and our theme is
 SUMMER / HOT COLOURS 
I chose these gorgeous papers from Bearly-mine and the flowers are made from my freebie flower die, which i got from a magazine....love free things like this!! LOL, the image is a meljen image, 

Our sponsors this week are 

so hope you can play along with us.
Adding my card too
Brown sugar chall....Sea and sand
Fairytale challenge....use Digi image
Patties creations chall...summertime fun
Have a great weekend friends....
hugs carol x

10 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Carol love the image beautiful colour's and design have a lovely weekend my friend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

tilly said...

thats one cool cat all dressed up, lovely card and hope the grandaughter is coping with the sun
x

Janette said...

Gorgeous Carol, so cute and love the bow, beautiful...
Have a good week-end...love to Lily..xx

NickScrapShack said...

I love Meljen´s cute images! This is simply perfect for any summer themed card. Beautiful!!!

Hope you´ll have a great weekend!
Hugs Nick

Unknown said...

Hi Carol! I have tried so many times to get to your blog today to leave you a comment... if it's not the kiddos it's the batteries either on my laptop or my ipod dying.. finally,.. here I am... I love your card, it's brilliant! Loving the image and the colours!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Ingrid xx

crafty said...

Love the cat! and a wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner this week

Unknown said...

Cool cat lady, so trendy LOL Lovely card, Carol, funny and girlie, perfect for summer. Have a nice week!
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Barb said...

Beautiful card love your colors and image. Thank you for sharing with us at the Fairy Tale Challenge. Barb GDT

Jac’s Playground said...

Fab card Carol, love the image and those flowers are great, have a great week xx

Naomi Johnson said...

Love your card for this weeks challenge. Sorry I'm late visiting! hope you're weeks going well x

Photobucket

counter