Thursday 25 September 2014

Let me introduce Bubbles


Hi have you met Bubbles....he is the new digi image and he has a range of fabulous ribbons to match
I'm sure you will see more of him in blog land.
The ribbons are from CRAFTY RIBBONS along with the image too
Our challenge this fortnight is 
ANYTHING GOES WITH BUTTONS N RIBBON
I have used a tonic die for the square design, I have also glittered bubbles but its not showing very clear on photo.
You can find the challenge HERE
Hope you can play along with us.
thanks again for your visit
x Carol x
.  

5 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I love Bubbles he is super cute this is such a beautifully design card I love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Squirrel x said...

Oh he is super cute hun! Would love it if you entered him at The Great Penguin Challenge 2014 on my blog - closing date is 30 Sept, Hugs xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh he looks brilliant carol
Must use him soon ;-)
Love the framing too
Hugs Kelly

Sharon said...

I am so pleased to have met Bubbles - he is so sweet. Love the design.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon x

coops said...

so stunning carol.i love the fabulous layers and cute fun penguin :D

xx coops xx

Photobucket

counter