Thursday 23 October 2014

DT card for Crafty Ribbons


Hello again just me..Hope everyone is having a lovely morning so far, this is my DT creation for CRAFTY RIBBONS
I have used these fabulous ribbons, which are part of the new collection over at CR  
you can find them HERE
This was a quick card to make as i have just mattered and layered the backing papers and tied my ribbon as if  it was a present wrapped up.
what do you think?
Our theme this week is TAGS n Ribbon did you guess it ??


I do love black and white...one of my favourite  colour combos...hope you can play along with us as there is a fab £10 voucher to spend for the winner.
Have a good weekend my friends
x carol x

2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is so beautiful Carol also elegant and classy, love how you have used the ribbon and the black and white theme is superb.
hugs
Lorraine x

coops said...

so stunning carol.gorgeous design and the black and white is so striking ;D

xx coops xx

Photobucket

counter