Thursday 19 March 2015

Anything goes

Hello there...how is everyone in blog land......hope you are ok.
Me i have a few mixed emotions going on ...my son Rory got engaged just the other week and they have been looking at houses well they found one, whilst i am very happy for them, i feel sad another one is leaving the nest. Chelcie my youngest daughter moved out last year, so one left now !! yep there is a big plus side to this a craft room for me...lol but still sadness....oh dear enough of my moaning.
My heart today is for the CRAFTY RIBBON challenge which is ANYTHING GOES with ribbon.
I loved doing these and i have been making a lot to order especially for the mothers day gifts.
I have used gorgeous lace which is available from Crafty ribbon store as well as the buttons.
Die cut butterflies from Tonic and flowers from stash.
Hope you can play along with us   
have a lovely day 
x Carol x

1 comment:

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Carol. Love the heart shape and all the gorgeous embellishments.
Have a lovely day.
Hugs Sharon. x

Photobucket

counter